It is not without reason that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, so that you can start the day full of energy. For an extensive breakfast we like to bake fresh pancakes with a portion of fruit and nupro cocoa cinnamon in the morning. This not only replenishes your stomach, but also all your body's stores.
- 150g spelt flour
- 50g nupro cocoa cinnamon
- 300ml vegetable milk (e.g. almond)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- fresh berries and hazelnuts
- Melt the coconut oil until it is liquid.
- Mix the spelt flour, nupro-protein cocoa, cinnamon, vegetable milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, baking powder and salt together until you have a thick liquid mass.
- Bake 2-3 tablespoons of dough per pancake in a coated pan and then enjoy with fresh berries and hazelnuts.