Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day of the event,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (the nu company GmbH, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 8, 04107 Leipzig, telephone number: +49 176 55073811, e-mail address: email@example.com) inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or hand over the goods to us or to ODC / B+S GmbH Logistik und Dienstleistungen ODC/ the nu company GmbH Fuggerstraße 17 33689 Bielefeld DE without delay and in any case within 14 days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for the purpose of checking their nature, properties and functioning.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To the nu company GmbH, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 8, 04107 Leipzig, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as applicable.