Not in the mood for a shake, but it's protein? Then our protein yoghurt wafers are the right snack for you! Let us know how you like them!
- 300 ml unsweetened vegetable milk
- 1 teaspoon of apple vinegar
- 130 g coconut yoghurt
- 60 ml melted coconut oil
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 50 g oat flakes
- 135 g flour
- 100 g nupro Berry Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Powder
- 14 g coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix almond milk and apple vinegar in a medium mixing bowl and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Then add yoghurt, liquid coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the moist ingredients to the dry ones and mix well until well incorporated. Allow the ingredients to rest for 10 minutes while your waffle iron is preheating.
- Mix the applesauce, cashewmus and a pinch of cinnamon to a sauce.
- Bake waffles and top them with the applesauce-cashew sauce and nucao.
Enjoy your meal!