Would you like some granola with coconut cinnamon flavour for breakfast? Janina from Instagram Channel @janinashwhas prepared something delicious with our nucao bar made of raw cocoa. Tastes great with oat milk, with coconut yoghurt and fruit or as a topping for smoothie bowls.
- 100g oat flakes
- 75g buckwheat
- 50g almonds
- 40g coconut chips
- 40g coconut oil
- 25g coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Nucao bar coconut cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees top/bottom heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients up to the bar in a bowl. Then melt the coconut oil in a small pot and dissolve the coconut blossom sugar in it. Add cinnamon and salt.
- Now add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the granola on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 20 minutes. While the granola is baking, chop the coke cinnamon nucao bar into pieces.
- Take the granola out of the oven as soon as it is golden brown and let it cool down well. Finally, mix in the nucao pieces.