Protein powder and cinnamon rolls? Yep. Believe us, whether you're a protein junkie or a chocolate lover, you'll celebrate. We don't want to have a long snack, but share the recipe with you quickly so you can see for yourself.
- 310 ml unsweetened Pflanzenmilch⠀
- 7 g Schnellhefe⠀
- 375 g pure Allzweckmehl⠀
- 50 g Kokosblütenzucker⠀
- 8 g Backpulver⠀
- 4 g Salz⠀
- 60 ml melted Kokosöl⠀
- 15 ml Ahornsirup⠀
For the filling:
- 110 g coconut blossom sugar
- 35 g chopped Pekannüsse⠀
- 4 tablespoons nupro cacao cinnamon⠀
- 40 ml melted coconut oil
- Heat 250 ml vegetable milk in a pan, but do not boil. Take the milk from the stove and sprinkle the yeast over the milk. Stir and let everything stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. ⠀
- Add the yeast-milk mixture together with 60 ml melted coconut oil to the flour mixture and work into a smooth dough. Cover and let rest for 1 hour. ⠀
- Mix 4 tablespoons nupro, 110 g coconut blossom sugar, the chopped pecans and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and dust with a little more flour. Roll out to a 1/2 cm thick rectangle with a rolling pin. ⠀⠀
- Oil the inside of the baking tin with 40 ml of melted coconut oil, then spread the rest on the rolled out dough. Spread with the brown sugar and the pecan mix. ⠀
- Carefully roll up and cut into 12 approx. 3 cm thick pieces. Place each roll in the baking pan, then cover with a cloth and leave to rest for another hour.⠀⠀
- While the rolls rest, mix the remaining 60 ml vegetable milk and maple syrup. Set aside.⠀
- Bake the rolls for 10 minutes at 180°C, then pour or spoon the milk-syrup mixture over the rolls and bake until the rolls are golden on top, approx. 20 - 25 minutes